Missed household collections
You should make a report for a missed rubbish, recycling, food or garden waste bin within 24 hours of your scheduled collection day. If there was no issue with your bins at the time of collection, once you have reported your missed collection, we will collect it within 48 hours.
Garden waste will only be collected if you have paid for the service and your bin is displaying a valid permit.
Before making a report, make sure:
- your bins were put out by 6am on the day of collection
- you know the right collection day for your street
- your black, blue, brown and green bins contain the right items
- the bin isn’t too heavy - indicated by a hanger
- our crew have access to your bin
- your bin isn’t overflowing and rubbish isn’t put next to it with the lid closed
- your rubbish isn’t tightly packed into the bins - our crew do not loosen waste with their hands
You can report a missed bin collection without having an Enfield Connected account.
Other missed bin collections
You can also report missed bulky waste, clinical waste, communal bin, and commercial waste and recycling collections.