We may remove your vehicle if you did not follow parking restrictions.
You will need to pay a fee and have the correct supporting documents to release your car.
You can pick up your vehicle at:
Crown Road Vehicle Park
Unit 2 Crown Road
Telephone: 020 3856 0036
Hours: open 24 hours a day, seven days a week
|Penalty Charge Notice (PCN)||Varies|
|£40 after the first day|
We accept all payments methods except American Express and cheques.
You will also need to bring two supporting documents to release your vehicle, one from each of the lists below.
- Bank statement (within the last three months)
- Latest Council Tax bill
- Utility bill (within the last three months)
- Valid full driving licence
- Company car letter showing the name of the driver, address and vehicle registration number
- Hire/courtesy/lease agreement
- Valid certificate of insurance
- Vehicle registration certificate (log book)
If you want to collect a vehicle on behalf of the owner, you must bring a signed letter from the owner giving permission and stating proof of ownership. We will also require identification from the person collecting the vehicle.
Appeal against removals
You can appeal the decision to remove your vehicle within 28 days after you picked up your vehicle and have paid the charges.
You can submit your appeal to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
PO Box 65732
Trace your vehicle
You can trace a vehicle towed away by any London council by visiting TRACE. This service is available anytime, and will tell you which car pound the vehicle has been taken to, and how to get it released.