Controlled parking zones (CPZs) are marked with yellow lines and have street signs at their entrance to show the restricted hours. You can park in CPZ parking bays or parking spaces during restricted hours, if you have the required parking permit. If the time is outside the CPZ restricted hours, you can park on the street.
There are different types of CPZs around the borough. Some parking spaces are free or may have a pay and display machine. For more information on parking fees, refer to pay and display charges.
To view opening days and times for on-street parking information in the borough, zoom into the map below and click on the areas shaded red.
Parking spaces maintenance
We have an ongoing maintenance programme for our parking spaces. We can make changes to the location, size, restrictions and charges of a CPZ. You can request to build a new CPZ or make changes to an existing one by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send requests to:
Traffic and Transportation
PO Box 50
- Ashmead statutory stage - summary of results (PDF)
- Edmonton Green East stage one - summary of results (PDF)
- Edmonton Green East stage one - summary of results by road (PDF)
- Felixstowe Road stage one - summary of results (PDF)
- Holtwhites Hill stage two - summary of results (PDF)
- Lavender Hill stage one - summary of results (PDF)
- Russell Road and Granville Road stage one - summary of results (PDF)
- South Edmonton preliminary consultation - summary of results by road (PDF)
- West Close stage one - summary of results (PDF)
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
View information on South Edmonton (Tottenham Hotspur Stadium) Controlled Parking Zone.