Enfield's Local Offer provides help and support to children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND), and their families. We offer a wide range of services for parents and carers, as well as young people who want to live as independently as possible. You can follow our Twitter page for updates on SEND events, or provide feedback on our services.
To advertise your event or activity on the spotlight, email email@example.com.
Family-friendly swim sessions
Disability family-friendly swim sessions run every week on Sundays at Edmonton Leisure Centre, from 11am to 12 noon.
Help for Households
The Cabinet Office has recently launched 'Help for Households' to help with the cost of living.
Christmas play and leisure activities for children and young people with SEND.
Early years (0 to 5)
Education (5 to 18)
Young people (14 to 25)
Joint Service for Disabled Children
Social, emotional and mental health
How we work with you
Information and policies
Children and families
- Make a referral for child protection or family support
- View all your referrals in one place
- Access information, advice and guidance
- Submit a foster carer enquiry
Health and social care
- Help to access support to meet your needs
- Achieve outcomes that matter to you
- Get information and advice on improving your physical, mental or emotional wellbeing
- Advice on living independently
Enfield disability register
- Parents or young people can sign-up to the register
- Find out about holiday and after school activities
- Registration is voluntary
- Sign-up to the Enfield Disability Register