Enfield's local offer provides help and support to children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND), and their families. We offer a wide range of services for parents and carers, as well as young people who want to live as independently as possible. The SEND spotlight below shows upcoming events and information. We would be grateful if you could provide feedback on the local offer.
To advertise your event or activity on the spotlight, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEND Inspection Report
Area SEND inspection of Enfield Local
The inspection dates were 20 March 2023 to 24 March 2023.
British Sign Language course
Do you want to learn British Sign Language?
If you're a parent or carer of a deaf child aged 0 to 5, you can book onto a free 6 week course.
Courses start on Wednesday 10 October at 6pm, on Zoom.
New free SEND school
We have been successful in our application to the DfE to establish a new school providing a minimum of 96 primary places.
Early years - 0 to 5
Education - 5 to 18
Young people - 14 to 25
Joint service for disabled children
Social, emotional and mental health
How we work with you
Information and policies
Children and families
- Make a referral for child protection or family support
- View all your referrals in one place
- Access information, advice and guidance
- Submit a foster carer enquiry
Health and social care
- Help to access support to meet your needs
- Achieve outcomes that matter to you
- Get information and advice on improving your physical, mental or emotional wellbeing
- Advice on living independently
Enfield disability register
- Parents or young people can sign-up to the register
- Find out about holiday and after school activities
- Registration is voluntary
- Sign-up to the Enfield Disability Register