Benefits and money advice

This page provides information on applying for and getting benefits. It also provides support and advice for dealing with debt and financial hardship.

You can use our website to calculate your benefit entitlement, make a new claim, tell us about changes to your circumstances or pay back a Housing Benefit overpayment.

Council news directly to you

The latest news in your inbox every week. Council news, community updates, local events and more.

Sign up Sign up