We provide information and advice on housing matters.

You can get advice if you are homeless or at risk of homelessness and need help to stay in your current home or find somewhere else to live. Complete our online housing form to find out if you can receive or are eligible to receive housing assistance and what type of assistance you can receive.

We provide information for landlords on good practice in letting and managing homes and advice on eligibility for home improvement grants for independent living.

The day-to-day management of Enfield's council housing is also provided by us. For any issues you have about your tenancy, maintenance or repair of council property or council leasehold property you can email council.housing@enfield.gov.uk .

You can contact us about housing issues through our customer services team.

See the British Sign Language introduction for our contact details.

Council news directly to you

The latest news in your inbox every week. Council news, community updates, local events and more.

Sign up Sign up